Aerial Dance Studio Regulations
Regulations for participation in classes, hereinafter referred to as “Regulations”, apply to all persons who participate in them, hereinafter referred to as “Participants”. Classes are run by the Cirka Foundation, which is called the “Administrator” or “ADS” in the regulations.
I General conditions for participation in classes
- The condition of participation in classes is to accept the statement in the online system.
- The participant of the classes or the child’s guardian takes full responsibility for their (their child’s) behavior inconsistent with the content of the Regulations.
- If the Participant is underage, consent to participate in the classes is expressed by the parent or legal guardian during the online registration by checking the appropriate box.
- Classes are held according to a fixed schedule posted on the website www.aerialdancestudio.pl. The organizer reserves the right to change it.
II Registration and resignation
- You should sign up for the ADS classes via the online system.
- The resignation from classes is possible only by sending a message to the following address: email@example.com.
III Participation in classes and making up for absence
- To participate in ADS classes authorizes the purchase of an entry or subscription, the current price list of which is given on the website www.aerialdancestudio.pl.
- The guarantee of a place in the group is a subscription to classes and registration through the online booking system.
- Absence of classes should be marked in the booking system at least 24 hours before the start of selected classes.
- Absence from classes can be marked in the online enrollment system, making up for classes may take place within 60 days of reporting absence, provided that they continue to attend classes.
- Regardless of the type of subscription, in the case of previously reported absence – absenteeism can only be made up in the same two-month period in which it was reported, as part of OPEN STUDIO (applies only to youth and adults) or during classes of another group with an adequate level of sophistication; on condition of continuous continuation of the course.
- You can do your class earlier than the date of absence.
- Absence not marked in the system does not entitle you to do your absence class.
- The possibility of doing class when absent, does not apply to children groups that do not have their counterparts.
- ADS stipulates that the subject of the service are reservations of dates for given classes, consisting in the fact that the participant buys a subscription in the form of booking a date and a selected place in the group for given classes. Reservation is understood as any declaration of participation in classes for the selected day and time. After exceeding the date (date), the subscription and the possibility of using it expires. The unused subscription is on time and cannot be transferred to another person or to the next month. The subscription is valid for 4 weeks (28 days) and applies to 4 or 8 (depending on the type of subscription), consecutive entries. In the case of a subscription for 12 consecutive entries, the validity period is 8 weeks (56 days).
- The subscription can be bought via the online payment system or by transfer to the foundation’s account listed at www.aerialdancestudio.pl.
- Participants who already attend ADS courses are required to purchase a subscription at the latest before the first class of the new period.
- Everyone who stays at the ADS facility must have a valid class pass or purchase a one-time entry. If you do not have a subscription and you do not pay for the entrance, you must leave the facility immediately.
a) Each pass specifies precisely the time, hour and personal details of the person authorized to be on the premises of the facility at selected hours, on the principles set out in the regulations. You cannot stay in the facility outside the prescribed conditions.
b) Every person who stays on the premises of the facility must have a valid class pass. If she does not have a subscription, she is forced to leave the facility immediately.
V Beginning of classes
- When choosing a class, please follow the information contained in the schedule, as this allows you to verify the availability of the course.
- If you enroll in a group that has not yet started, students will be informed about the start date of the course by e-mail or text.
- Participation in the classes conditions the payment of the full fee for the entry classes.
- ADS does not offer its clients classes based on exercises using music. All songs used during OPEN STUDIO or other classes are private. The participant undertakes not to listen to any songs and declares that they do not affect the decision to buy the subscription, at the same time he was informed that some employees are listening to them to improve their mood.
- The instructor at ADS conducts technical classes based on short sequences of connected movements. All rhythmic classes are based on clapping the rhythm, calculating the rhythm and measures or appropriate voice commands. All music used in the background, if it is used only privately by an employee (instructor) in order to make time between learning individual figures.
VI Cancellation or postponement of classes
- ADS reserves the right to cancel / reschedule classes.
- In the above cases, persons who have made payments have the right to:
a) reimbursement of the full amount for classes (if payment is made for a single entry);
b) use the selection at a different date (in the case of a subscription).
When the individual classes are canceled by the Participant, at least 24 hours before classes – the date of classes is moved without financial consequences for the student.
- Pregnant women and minors without the consent of the parent / legal guardian may not take part in the classes. For obvious reasons, drunk or under the influence of drugs may not take part in the classes.
- Before buying ADS classes, each student should check his / her own health and learn about possible contraindications to participate in ADS physical activities, or inform the instructor about any minor injuries or health problems.
- Participants undertake to practice only in the presence of an instructor and follow his instructions.
- Remember to wear appropriate clothing to avoid burns. Close-fitting clothing is recommended: covering the armpits, waist and calves (e.g. leggings, body). Wide legs are an obstacle!
- Each class at ADS begins with a warm-up. After the start of classes, the trainer has the right not to let a belated person into the room citing his safety (no proper warm-up). If, despite the trainer’s recommendations, the participant wants to participate in the classes, he declares that he is aware of the risk of injury and in the event of any event as a result of which he suffers damage or undesirable bodily injury on that day, he declares that he will not claim compensation and redress towards the club and the leading trainer. This declaration is oral with at least two witnesses.
- Before practicing on aerial props, remove all sharp clothing (Note: zippers in costumes at waist height (pockets) and legs destroy sashes!) And jewelry, in particular hanging earrings, rings, beads, bracelets and other decorations that could contribute injury or prop.
- At the room where the classes are conducted there is a separate room serving as a cloakroom. The Administrator informs that will maximally secure the place where classes are conducted. We reserve the right not to leave valuable items in the cloakroom unattended and take them with you to the room where classes are held to minimize the risk of theft and loss of valuable items. The participant declares that he will not claim the right to compensation in the event that theft or items left in the cloakroom suffer damage or disappear at the moment when he did not exercise special diligence to secure them (take them with him to the room), despite the recommendations of club. The participant makes such a declaration confirming when registering for the class that he has read the regulations and does not make any comments and accepts its content.
- In the event of injury or malaise, the Participant should immediately report to the instructor and inform him of the situation.
- The instructor has the right not to allow the participant to classes that he has not previously paid for.
a) The reception, instructor and administrative staff together with the management have the right to decide not to allow any person to classes without giving a reason, if they think that it affects the safety or comfort of the classes.
b) If the reception desk, instructor, administrative staff or management decides not to allow the person to attend classes, he will be refunded the entire amount he has paid.
c) The reception, instructor, administrative staff and management can make this decision at any time during the classes.
10. ADS informs that the facility is monitored for security reasons. Staying at the facility is meticulously recorded (audio and video) for security reasons by various means (smartphone, tablet, camera, audio recording, telephone, etc.). This is intended as evidence for any legal disputes. Only the lobby and reception area are registered in the event of intrusion of persons who are not our customers. The Administrator daily work will not be recorded and the materials will be deleted daily. It is only a preventive measure out of concern for the highest quality of services rendered. If you do not agree to the recording, please leave the facility.
VIII Final Provisions
- The ADS participant or its guardian (in the case of underage participants) agrees to use his image in the case of recording classes in the Studio in both photo and video form and will not claim any rights due to their use. At the request of a class participant, each time ADS will remove a photo or video that was unfavorable. Pictures will be published only by funds belonging to or associated with the Studio. If you do not agree to the recording of materials, please do not pose and remove yourself from the photo or video, and inform the person making the materials at the time of its creation.
- It is forbidden to record, record and distribute by means of photo, video or soundtrack from the stay in ADS without the consent of the authority responsible for such permits. Any attempt to consolidate the stay in the Studio, classes, the image of the instructor or other participants of the classes will be absolutely reported to the authorities responsible for protecting these rights and referred to court without the possibility of an amicable settlement.
- OPEN STUDIO should be used as intended. It is forbidden to conduct business activity in the Studio by persons not employed in ADS. Participants who do not comply with the above will be immediately invited.
- In the rooms where the classes take place, only the instructor conducting the classes and students may stay, in special cases, after arrangements with the students and the instructor, other persons.
- ADS is located in the school area. Therefore, students are completely banned from smoking, taking drugs and alcohol or other means of changing consciousness.
- The participant is obliged to inform the Administrator about the change of contact details.
- The ADS area is fully private and is not a public space or a public place. Only certain people may be on the premises of the Studio at certain hours and meeting certain criteria resulting from these regulations. It is not allowed for unauthorized persons, regardless of the entity represented, to move freely within the facility. Any attempt to disrupt the reception, instructors or administration will result in calling appropriate services on charges of obstructing work and harassment. Each time a penalty will be imposed on bystanders hindering work, on an hourly basis, in relation to the daily turnover of the studio, as compensation for disrupting the correct work of the studio and the inability to perform their work.
- The regulations are also a statement of both parties and are based on the principle of mutual agreement of both parties.
- Cookies policy.
Regulations of the Aerial Dance Studio website
I Introductory Provisions
- Aerial Dance Studio available at the Internet address http://www.aerialdancestudio.pl/, is run by the Cirka Foundation with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Tadeusza Korsaka 6 lok. 90, entered into the National Court Register under the number: KRS: 800847, NIP: 1133003073
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and sets out the rules for using the Online Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance through the Store.
- Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of a website, the subject of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Seller – Cirka Foundation with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Tadeusza Korsaka 6 lok. 90, entered into the National Court Register under the number: KRS: 800847, NIP (tax identification number): 1133003073
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, a separate act granting legal capacity, carrying out our business activity that uses the Store.
- Store – by the Seller at the Internet address http://www.aerialdancestudio.pl/
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at booking a place for selected classes.
- Registration form – a form that allows you to create an Account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order and determining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Product – the service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via. The Sales Agreement also means – applying to the features of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
III Contact with store
- Seller’s address: Cirka Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Tadeusza Korsaka 6 apt. 90
- Seller’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller’s phone number: 502 32 32 43
- Seller’s bank account number: 27 1140 2004 0000 3302 917 6206
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller during the hours specified on the website www.aerialdancestudio.pl.
IV Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
a) end device with access to the Internet and a web browser, e.g. Google Chrome.
b) active e-mail account (e-mail),
c) cookie files enabled,
d) installed FlashPlayer.
V General informations
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for any disruptions, including interruptions in the Store’s operation, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices.
- The seller informs that in the case of digital products, the subject of sale is the opportunity to use the knowledge and experience of the creator of the product in the form of a course that systematizes the acquired knowledge and experience of the teacher. The course is based on technical aspects related to teaching traffic, keeping the attention of recipients and skilful animation in the way desired by the person presenting the given technique.
- The seller does not offer music products to his customers. The presence or absence of music is by no means part of the service, and the Customer declares that the music or lack of it does not affect the decision to purchase the product, at the same time he has been informed that the animator in some materials for educational purposes can use musical elements without going beyond beyond the limits of the right to quote or other forms permitted by law which do not infringe the interests of the creators. The customer makes such a declaration by declaring that they know and accept the regulations while making the purchase.
- For digital products, the use of files outside the platform or their download, copying and then sharing with third parties is strictly prohibited. The files are encoded and the user is asked not to share or distribute them. If too many IP addresses and locations are noted, the administrator reserves the right to permanently delete access. We also inform that the materials are subject to copyright, and any violations of the Act regarding their use for purposes other than private and personal, dedicated to a specific user will constitute a violation of this law and will be strictly enforced.
VI Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, date of birth, email, telephone number (in case of minors: parent’s name and surname)
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form in the “Grafik” tab on ADS website.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
VII Order placement rules
In order to place an Order:
- Fill out the information form at http://www.aerialdancestudio.pl/grafik/ choosing exactly the classes in which you want to participate;
- After completing the form, selecting all mandatory consents, click “Send”,
- After receiving the “order” from you, we will confirm it by sending you an email from the Active Now system confirming acceptance of the order information and payment requests.
- Choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 2.
VIII Payment methods offered
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
a) Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account,
b) Dot Pay electronic payments.
2. Detailed information on acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
IX Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the submission of the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon the receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses payment by bank transfer or electronic payment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- The service is performed on the date selected by the Customer from among those available, presented by the Seller.
X The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason if he has not used the sale object.
- The time limit specified in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
- The statement may include the Seller’s contact details specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations and to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not mandatory.
- In the event of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a) In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Contract, the Contract is considered null and void.
b) In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him. If the Consumer agrees to start providing services within 14 days of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, he will be refunded a fee reduced in proportion to the time used.
c) The reimbursement of payments will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not involve any costs for him.
7. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a service free from defects.
8. In the event of a defect in the service purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
9. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
10. It is recommended that the complaint include brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in relation to the defect of the goods.
The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer’s request was justified. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract :
a) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Contract,
c) for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
XI Complaint and warranty
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a service free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the service purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that the complaint include brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in relation to the defect of the goods.
- The seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the client’s request was considered justified.
- If a warranty has been granted on the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
XII Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php oraz http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following examples of options for using out-of-court complaint handling and redress:
a) The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to resolve the dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b) The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c) The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
XIII Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of personal data of Online Store customers may be:
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with an electronic payment method or payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s personal data collected to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
XIV Final Provisions
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish or English.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law and changes in payment methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about any change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/